* Free shipping for orders over $50! (Mainland USA)
* Please allow 1-4 business days before items are shipped.
*** Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Sal-C Toner is the new and improved version of Acnebeta-C Toner. It is exfoliating, anti-inflammatory, brightening and provides antioxidant support for the skin. This multi-functional toner contains L-Ascorbic acid, which is a highly effective, stabilized version of Vitamin C. It is recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and acne rosacea.
Apply using a small amount on a cotton round pad or a 2 x 2 gauze square. Wipe the entire face and affected areas until slightly damp. Do not saturate the skin. Sal-C Toner is also used in the back bar for disinfection after extractions.
Key ingredients include:
- Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and exfoliating propertie
- White Willow Bark: White Willow Bark is the natural form of salicylic acid and has natural preservative properties.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Antioxidant, provides protection from free radicals, brightening
- Beta Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A): Antioxidant, protects against UV damage
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant, reduces sebum, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits pigmentation, and increases hydration
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Emollient, moisturizing, encourages skin healing
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat.*, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol (D), Ascorbic Acid (L), Beta-Carotene (D) *organic ingredient